Thursday 11 February 2010

So where did those three weeks go?

Nothing can be more dispiriting for an enthusiastic new blogger than to craft what you hope is a really interesting post, press 'Publish' and come back two days later to find that it hasn't published at all, but vanished into the ether.
That's what happened here two weeks ago tonight. I was all fired up to tell you about how the pace was stepping up on the magazine, how I'd just been announced as a new press officer of Tamworth Football Club, how I was working on plans for a new PR project and how life was really interesting.
Happily, all those things are still true so I can reprise them now. The magazine is now less than a fortnight away from the final proofing stage and must print in the first week of March, page proofs are starting to arrive (and look great - and as for the redesigned front page....) and interest is still high.
The Lambs are playing great football (I don't think it's down to me) and everyone I speak to about the PR project thinks it's a winner.
We're off to Blackpool for the weekend to be at an event to do with the magazine and after what has been a rather tough day today, I'm really looking forward to it.
The only downer is that my makeshift office chair is starting to give me a really bad back. Does anyone know where I might find some proper office chairs going cheap?

No comments:

Post a Comment